Shop by Color
Shop by Length
Shop by Collection
Customer Reviews: Read what Beyond customers have to say
The Beyond Story: Who we are and what we stand for
Go Beyond Blog: Haircare, style advice and insider tips
Compare Collections: Read the differences and why
Ours vs. Theirs: What sets us apart from all the rest
Let Us Help You: Find the right extensions.
Customer Care: We're here for you. Call us toll-free or send an email.
Stylist Recommendation: Need a recommendation for which extensions are best for you? We can help.
Installation and Care: Our guide to install and care for your extensions like a Pro
FAQs: Quick answers to the questions we hear most.
5 tips to protect your beauty investment
by EMILY LISTFIELD, GLOBAL LIFESTYLE WRITER
OK, we’ll ‘fess up: The reason we created Beyond Extensions was not just because we’re hair pros (we are!), but we’re extension wearers ourselves. We know all the struggles – tugging, damage, heavy at the ends which leads to discomfort and most importantly not getting what you paid for. With our years of experience in the hair industry, we were able to solve many of the problems, to give you (and us) truly the most comfortable, natural looking clip-in hair extensions ever! Now, we’ve got some extra Pro-Tips on how to keep your hair extensions BEYOND beautiful.
1. Knots be gone. After applying your extensions, be sure to use the wide tooth Beyond Comb (perfect for stashing in your bag) or specially designed Beyond Brush to gently brush through the underneath portions of your hair, starting at the ends and working up towards your head.
Pro Tip: It is important to remove all knots and tangles before washing your extensions.
2. Best to use a moisturizing shampoo for dry or damaged hair. Fill a sink with warm water and shampoo to create a sudsy bath for your extensions. Gently whoosh them around like fine lingerie. Extensions should be washed after every 7-10 wears. Our Beyond Moisturizing Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner and Heat Protective Spray have been specially formulated to keep your extensions soft, shiny and tangle-free.
3. Let your extensions air dry. When you’re through washing them, squeeze the water out (do not rub). To keep tangles way, we recommend air-drying your extensions. They can be laid out on a towel or hung up using our handy Beyond Hanger Bag (perfect for storing your extensions and for travel too!)
4. Put extensions in before using a curling or straightening iron. To lessen the risk of damage to the hair, protect your tresses with Beyond Heat Protective Spray before applying any heat tools.
Pro-Tip: For our darker shades we recommend not using heat tools above 350°F; for our lighter blonde shades we recommend not going above 250°F.
5. Protecting your extensions from sunlight is key. Beyond extensions arrive in a specially designed box that can be used for storing your hair extensions. Keep the storage box away from sunlight to prevent color fading. (Think shade to avoid fade.)